GENERAL TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
- All players & referees on the ice MUST wear a helmet and tournament rules will be followed at all times.
- All games are 3 -15 straight time periods.
- Referees will be provided. Abuse of the officials will result in an immediate game ejection.
- All standard non-contact rules are enforced (ASHN rules).
- Fighting results in an immediate tournament ejection and a lifetime of public shaming from your friends.
Due to the high volume of games all teams will be required to vacate their dressing rooms within 30 minutes following the conclusion of the game.
The Silent Auction will begin at 6 pm on Friday, March 27, 2015 and close at 11:30 pm on Saturday, March 28, 2015. All winning bidder will have 15 minutes to pay for their prize. All prizes MUST be paid for at that time by the winning bidder or the prize will be awarded to next winning bidder. IOU’s will not be accepted.
Friday: 4 pm to 1 am
Saturday: 11 am to 1 am
Drinks will be sold at the bar for $4 per drink. Each ticket can be used for 1 can of beer, cooler highball or shooter.
Alcohol purchased from the bar can be consumed only within the arena hall. No outside alcohol permitted. No drinking allowed outside of arena.
Please do not drink and drive. Late night shuttle service is available.
Servers reserve the right to refuse service if an individual appears intoxicated.
Door Prize and Skills Competition Tickets
All Tickets including the Door Prize, skills competition (Breakaway & Hardest Shot) can be purchased at anytime during the tournament at the bar. Tickets for the skills competition will close 20 minutes prior to the start the event. There are limits for each events so purchase your ticket early.
The tournament banquet will be held on Saturday, March 28 from 5 to 7 pm. Each player will receive a ticket with the team entry fee. Additional tickets can be purchased for $20 per ticket but tickets numbers are limited.
A free bus service, on Saturday only, will be provided to Fort Saskatchewan and Sherwood Park.